You can make a difference, please give...
- The Community Chest raises money and then gives these donations to vital human service
organizations assisting Concord and Carlisle residents.
- The Community Chest is almost entirely a volunteer organization: virtually all of
contribution goes directly to the agencies we help fund.
- Every year a stringent allocations and agency review process is followed to assure
that professional and efficient services are provided.
- Your donation goes to those who most need your support. The Community Chest volunteers
determine which local needs are greatest and what programs are most deserving.
You may write a personal check, use either MasterCard or Visa, or set up a pledge with a
personalized payment system. When you give at work, designate the Concord-Carlisle Community Chest
on your pledge card.
- Your one contribution supports 27 agencies that offer a broad range of community services:
family and individual counseling, legal assistance, job retraining, support for domestic violence
victims, adult respite care, preschool scholarships, parenting support, adoption services, substance
abuse, adolescent programs and so much more.
Thank you for making a difference!